Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Baby

Interesting thing I discovered about myself this year? I have a Santa Fetish.



Okay, so that picture's not really my fetish or fantasy. To be honest, it wasn't until joking with my pet about sitting on his lap while he was wearing a Santa hat and telling him what I wanted for Christmas that it hit me. The thought of him wearing a Santa costume while I teased him through the velvety red pants and whispered in his ear all the things his naughty girl wanted made me wet.

Now I have plans to get him a full old fashioned Santa costume and perform all sorts of dirty acts with him in it. Of course, that is unless Danny Mountain shows up at my door wearing one. Then I'll just have to prove how naughty of a girl I really am.

So, from me to all of you, Merry Christmas and may you wake up to what you deserve not just this day of giving, but every day. And if you don't have it, go get it!

But keep your paws off Santa, he belongs to The Alpha Pussy!

Just imagine the spanking I'm going to make him give me after he makes his list and checks it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No matter how enlightened I may become, I'm still a comment whore, so COMMENT!